At Chameleon Forms (“CF”, “we”, “our” and “us”) we are committed to
protecting your privacy, and support a general policy of openness about how we collect, use and disclose your personal information.
Type of Personal Information
We collect the personal information we may collect in the course of you accessing or using the Website or the Services (including through your initial registration for a subscription
account and the subsequent administration of that account) may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Contact information (such as name, address, postal code, e-mail address and telephone number in a business and non-business capacity);
- Financial and billing information (such as credit card number/expiration date and credit history);
- and Personal information, including the information you may transmit to us or authorize us to obtain from you or a third party in connection with the Services (“Customer Data”)
How your personal information is used
We use your personal information to:
- Verify the identity of authorized users of the Services and their activities in connection with the Services, including to provide a way to help establish the integrity of the information transmitted to or stored on the Services and prevent unauthorized
- Provide you with personalized Services, a personalized experience on our Website and interactive communication;
- Provide timely and reliable Services;
- Do all the things necessary to administer those Services and the Website;
- Research, develop, manage, protect and improve those Services and the Website; Develop and maintain our relationship with you and communicate with you;
- Bill for our Services;
as may be required by law. In accordance with our written agreement, we may access, store and use Customer Data only for the purpose of providing the Services to you, including in connection with customer support matters.
When will we disclose your information
Except with your consent, we will not sell, license, trade or rent your personal information to or with others. CF may share personal information with third parties engaged to assist us in providing the Services to you or to carry out one or more of the purposes described above. These service providers are prohibited from using your personal information for any purpose other than to provide this assistance and are required to protect personal
CF also reserves the right to disclose and/or transfer personal information to a third party in the event of a proposed or actual purchase, sale (including a liquidation, realization, foreclosure or repossession), lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of
acquisition, disposal, transfer, conveyance or financing of all or any portion of CF or of any of the business or assets or shares of CF or a division thereof in order for you to continue to receive the same products and services from the third party.
Knowledge and Consent
When you visit our website, we place a text file called a “cookie” in the browser directory of your computer’s hard drive. A cookie is a small piece of information that a website can store on your web browser and later retrieve. The cookie cannot be read by any website other than the one that set up the cookies. Some browsers can be set to reject all cookies. If you choose to modify your browser in this manner, some pages of this website may not function properly.
How do we protect your personal information?
GRD makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information collected in the course of you accessing or using the Website or the Services is protected against loss, theft and unauthorized access. This protection applies in relation to information stored in both electronic and hard copy form. Access to such personal information is restricted to selected employees or representatives.
Links to third party services
Retention and Storage of your personal information
Updating and Correcting your information
How to Contact us